FANN 2.2.0 has been released, after almost 5 years since the last release.
Since the last release there has been more than 230,000 FANN downloads, so hoping that this new release will be just as popular.
Version 2.2.0 is backwards compatible and adds the following new features:
- Added Sarprop training
- Added fann_create_train for creating an empty training data struct
- Added fann_copy for copying an ANN
- Added cascade_min_out_epochs and cascade_min_cand_epochs to improve cascade training
- Added extra checks when training, to ensure that data and network input and output sizes matches
- Added Visual Studio 2010 solution
- Added support for 64bit architecture
- Cleanup in sources
- Moved source from CVS to GIT
For now there is only a source release (includes windows binaries), but have been playing around with CPACK, and a binary release should be coming soon.